Friday, January 27, 2012

I need suggestions or pics for decorating an outdoor wreath or garland using modern red ornaments, no floral..

I am not sure how to position ornaments on a garland, likke should I do it precisely based on size, or just randomly. I am doing a red theme that includes red beds, red ornaments, a little white and black as well as some individual sprays that are green plants with red ornaments and silver stuff attached. I want to do the a sort of traditional wreath and garland with a modern twist, young, yet elegant, Please send me your pics or ideas!!!!!!!!!!

I need suggestions or pics for decorating an outdoor wreath or garland using modern red ornaments, no floral..
keep it simple, try white first, then add your other colors (if needed). white and green are fresh and hip. add pieces that aren't neccessarily christmas, ya know, such as, photos, motorcycles, mirrors, letters, big fashion jewlry peices...get it!! i just go into different shops and look at everything to get inspiration. this works everytime. hey, if u every get to go to a garage/yard sale, look at everything and imagine painting or modifying for decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment