Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I get decorative chocolate wrap for contemporary pastries?

I recently bought a miniature cheesecake surrounded by a very thin chocolate shell that had been printed with a pink floral pattern. I'd like to use them in on my own pastries. Any idea where to buy them? I'm guessing they come on a cellphane sheet, you press them to the outside of the cheesecake, and then peel the cellophane off.

Where can I get decorative chocolate wrap for contemporary pastries?
Sound like you are describing "transfer sheets". You can but them from a few places including JBPrince.com - chocolat-chocolat.com. Now the only problem is that the way they work is - you temper some chocolate and spread a thin layer of chocolate on the transfer sheet. as the chocolate starts to set you then can wrap it around the item you want to cover. After the chocolate has set you can peel the backing off the transfer sheet and the design will be on the chocolate. The design is made from cocoa butter. The problem is the chocolate needs to be tempered properly or the design will not stick to the chocolate. If you have any problems please email me.



Mark

Black Truffle Chocolatiers Inc.
Reply:check swiss chocolate co. or hearshy


No comments:

Post a Comment