Monday, January 30, 2012

Floral Pot?

Unfortunately, I broke a little pot that I had that I liked very much. It was distributed, I believe, by Holland Floral Inc. was called "Pumpkin Cottage w/ Mouse." It was a pumpkin with a little white mouse with a red bow tie looking out the window.



Does anyone know where I could find this? It was old, so I don't know if it is carried anymore.

Floral Pot?
I tried searching online for you without success. I would reccomend calling the company directly and asking them if they have anymore. Sometimes (like the company I work for) have a few left overs somewhere and are more than happy to give them away to someone who really wants it or sell it. They may be able to tell you who is carrying them or if it will be made again, etc. Or better yet they may even tell you who the manufacturer was/is. I'm sure that Holland Floral, Inc. did not manufacture it. so you never know worth a shot. have a you tried Ebay? Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment