Thursday, January 26, 2012

Floral Print Couch?

I'm looking for a floral print couch, in particular one that is cream with red flowers and green leaves. I saw a swatch of the fabric I wanted a on a website and now I can't find the site anymore, does anyone know of any sofa fabric sites???

Floral Print Couch?
Haven't seen what you are looking for, but how long ago did you see it? If it was within a couple of weeks, just go into your browser's history and if you click on all the sites it will eventually open. I know this is a long shot, but incase it was fairly recently that is at least one way to find your way back.



If not maybe a specialty shop or site would be able to search their books and find it for you. Good luck! BTW I did the exact same thing with a wallpaper border and almost gave up, and what do you know I not only found it, but it was on sale! Don't think it was the same site either, but I just kept hunting for that needle in the haystack and eventually it hit it!



Oh one more idea...try searching via Metacrawler. There's less ads and you can do more exact searching. Sometimes it's easier to find what you are looking for there.

Hotel Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment