Monday, February 13, 2012

Any good internet sources for making your own t-shirt?

I'm looking to design a custom shirt for my friend, but I need some classic design elements to add some artistic flare to my designs. I plan to print the design myself and try the iron-on technique, but I don't know where to find any design elements to spice up my artwork (such as floral elements, or the "rustic" or "weathered" look). Anyone got any ideas?

Any good internet sources for making your own t-shirt?
Try using images.google.com to search for inspiration for what you're looking for. Copy and paste the images you like into a Word document. Then look at each picture and see what it is about that image that you're drawn to, what about it do you like.



Try searching for "Chinese Floral Design" and/or "Art Nouveau" for the floral inspiration.

hiking shoes rating

No comments:

Post a Comment