Saturday, February 11, 2012

Any tips if I want to work at Publix or Kroger.?

I would like to get a job at Publix to be a bagger or an floral associate. I am 14, and read somewhere that a 14 year old can be a floral associate. How much do you get paid a month? Does Kroger offer the same thing? Do you get paid the same money as a bagger? What do you do as a floral asscociate. I would like to work at Publix for about two years, and then start working at Hollister. Thanks!

Any tips if I want to work at Publix or Kroger.?
I used to work at a Kroger and was hired at 14 as a cashier. I don't think that they really look to put someone so young in the floral department (think you may have to be 18), but I doubt you would have any trouble being a bagger. As far as pay rate goes, you would most likely make the same amount in any department. I'm not sure where you live, but where I am from you'd make about $5.50/$6.00 an hour starting out and get about 20 hours or so a week equaling about $300 a month after taxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment