Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Potato Tuberworms? In my dried Floral? Help!!?

I have a vase of dried roses and other dried floral that I have bought. In the summer I must have killed a dozen baby moths. I figured it was coming form the roses since they have little holes in them. They had stoped as soon as winter came so I havent done anything with them. Today I found a white worm with dark head in a glass of water next to the table where I keep the vase. I looked it up and found that they were called Potato Tuberworms. Has anyone had these??? Should I toss the dried stems or do they hibernate in winter? I dont want to find more of these worms I dont know how it got in my glass of water now im affraid there is more somewhere! Please Help!

Potato Tuberworms? In my dried Floral? Help!!?
Gross! I hate worms!!! I would not take the chance- get rid of those flowers ASAP!!!! what all does it say about the tuberworms?? Are they inside bugs?? It doesn't sound like it to me, how could it have crawled into a glass of water. I think it is safe to assume that it fell out of those flowers. Good luck, I hope no more have hatched!!!

auto loan

No comments:

Post a Comment