Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know any online Floral shops, like were you can order flowers and ahve them sent somewere?

I need to find an online floral shop that I can order flowers and have them sent to a specific place, I have someone who is gonig to be singing this saturday somewere and I was looking for someplace that I can send something like a bouque of flowers to her House the day before along with a small card. I can't really send them in normale mail cause..well..yeah that should be assumed that wouldn't get there in great condition lol. So if anyone knows any companies online that can send them to her I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone know any online Floral shops, like were you can order flowers and ahve them sent somewere?
try www.1800flowers.com
Reply:also you can try http://www.ftd.com/ where you can choose from variety of bouque, flower or gift basket...if it does not have to be flower, you can also send here other stuffs like a live plant, fruit cake, edible arrangement...find more gift idea at http://www.foundgooddeals.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment